[Capdist-announce] Great Show This Sun & Mon At Red Square! - The Queen's Theatre

Mschner1 at aol.com Mschner1 at aol.com
Sat May 19 01:58:07 EDT 2007

Hi everybody!  This is just a final reminder that The  Queen's Theatre is
back and we have a show this Sunday and Monday the 20th  & 21st at RED SQUARE in
Albany at 388 Broadway.  Please join us, have a  few drinks at the bar (the
first one is free with your admission  price), see some good theater, and hang
out with us for awhile...we'd love  to see you!  The PARTY starts at 6:00 with
a cocktail hour and the  show starts at 7:30.  We would really appreciate your
 support!!!

The Queen's Theatre
& Bad Dog Productions
present

URBAN LEGENDS
an evening of one-act plays directed by
Matthew T. Teichner, Michael Noonan, and Susan Preiss

Open Admissions by Shirley  Lauro       Final  Placement by Ara Watson
Trip's Cinch by Phyllis Nagy

with

Amanda Brinke     Felicia  Copeland     Michael Kennedy     Mike  Lake
Jean-Remy Monnay     Katie  Patrizio     Alana Sangiacomo

Sunday, May 20th and Monday, May  21st
at RED  SQUARE, 388 Broadway, Albany, New York

Admission $14 at the Door (Ticket Price  Includes One FREE Drink at the  Bar)
Cocktail Hour Starts at 6:00 with  Curtain at 7:30

Call (518) 383-5423 For More  Information

or go to the RED SQUARE Website at
_www.redsquarealbany.com_ (http://www.redsquarealbany.com/)