[Capdist-announce] Improv- Mop and Bucket rsvp Julie Phillips- FP NENY

mkalica at aol.com mkalica at aol.com
Sat Apr 12 15:05:06 EDT 2008

FUN WITH IMPROV & THE MOP & BUCKET COMPANY!

Hello!

The Family Players of NENY are VERY excited about our upcoming “Improve with Improv” workshop/performance with Proctor’s improv-in-residence company, The Mop & Bucket Company! On Saturday, May 10 from 11-2 at Sand Creek Middle School, they’ll be focusing solely on us as they teach improv skills and share a fun-filled performance. And we’d sure love to have you join us!

For more info, please check out the enclosed flyer. You can also call Julie (Phillips) with any questions at 377-3955 or email at juliepaperclip at yahoo.com. Everyone is welcome, lunch is provided as part of the $12 workshop/show fee, and you’re bound to have a giggle or two! Improv is a great way to increase your confidence, as a performer and a person, plus it’s a hoot and a half! Do something good for yourself and bring a friend. It could be one of the best 3 hours you’ve spent in a long time! We hope you’ll come play with us as we “Improve with Improv.”

Thanks much!
  The Family Players Folks