[Capdist-announce] Village Stage Spring Production

The_Village_Stage The_Village_Stage at nycap.rr.com
Sat Mar 8 11:25:59 EST 2008

We are pleased to announce our spring show:

"The Importance of Being Earnest."

by Oscar Wilde

directed by Rachael Sheffer

May 2-4, 9-11

8pm Friday & Saturday

2pm Sunday

The Arts Center of the Capital Region

265 River Street, Troy NY

For directions call: (518) 273-0552 or visit: www.artscenteronline.org

Rehearsals are under way & the Box Office is open!

For tickets/reservations simply call (518) 250-4815 or email: MJL2064 at aol.com

Tickets $20 each or 2 for $35

Special group rate available for 10 or more (contact the box office)

We're excited about 'Earnest' and our host as well. The Arts Center boasts a very comfortable Black Box Theater with additional easy parking along the riverfront.

Mark your calendars & join us!

Keeping you in the loop:

  a.. Our Fall Production will be "Moonlight & Magnolias" directed by John Birchler
  b.. We anticipate our new website designed by Miriam Paska to be unveiled within a few weeks
  c.. A Membership Drive begins at the end of the month
 Join in & participate!

 Our very best regards,

The Village Stage, Inc.