[Capdist-announce] Bing Bamboo Room Burlesque

mark rennell guysmileyakamark at yahoo.com
Sat May 17 02:08:42 EDT 2008

Attention Burlesque lovers!!! We are comming to you this month a week earlier than normal on Monday may 19th with a jammed pack show of new talent and old friends. With dancers from SUNY New Paltz-Lady Legs, CoCo Corsett, Guilty Pleasure, and Elixer, as well as the long  awaited premier of Bella Vendetta from Western Mass. Our veteran performer Xzavier makes her long awaited return and will be joined by new commer Kyle, as well as Colleen"the side show queen" fresh from her performance on The Tonight Show. Many more suprises are in store as we will also be celebrating the Birthday of our "Founding Father" Mr James! Please check out our websight bingbambooroomburlesque.org for more info and a " special" offer" Shows,as always, are at 8 and 10 at Club Pheonix 348 Central Ave (between Quail and Ontario) $8/ 21 and over please. For more club info call (518)-462-4862. See you there as we toast the man who put the" Albanian" in Original Albanian Burlesque--  Mr James!