[Capdist-announce] Steamer 10 Events

Steamer No.10 Theatre art4kids at nycap.rr.com
Thu Oct 23 21:42:13 EDT 2008

Greetings from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre!

It's time for Snow. Snow White, that is. The first of our Kids' Fare
productions opens this weekend on October 25 running through November 9.
Times are as follows: Oct. 25 & 26, Nov. 8 & 9 at 3 pm; Oct. 26, Nov. 2 & 9
at 11 am; Nov. 11 at 10am & 1 pm. The Brothers Grimm wove a compelling tale
that is filled with talking mirrors, dwarves aplenty, and apples, of course
- what better show for the fall!. Come join us for our take on this classic
fairy tale full of jealousy, innocence and magic.

We also want to take this opportunity to remind you that that we are in the
process of switching web hosts. Until we have completed the switch you may
find that our site is not as fully informative as usual because we are
focusing our efforts on getting the new version ready. Hopefully the new
version of our page will be better than ever, but until then we ask for your
patience. If you would like to learn more about any of our Snow White or any
of our productions or programs, try our web site or just give us a call at
438-5503.

See you soon,

Steamer No. 10 Theatre

 <http://www.steamer10theatre.org/> http://www.steamer10theatre.org