[Capdist-announce] Fwd: End of the Year Sale - Buy One, Get One 1/2 Off!

lwandruski at aol.com lwandruski at aol.com
Mon Dec 28 13:58:26 EST 2009

Subject: End of the Year Sale -Buy One, Get One 1/2 Off!

If this email does not display  properly, please view our online  version.
  To ensure receipt of our email, please add capitalrep at informz.net  to your address book.

December 28, 2009

End of the Year Sale!

Ring in the New Year                  with Capital Rep! Offer ends on Thursday, December 31st.

Buy One Ticket, Get Another at Half Price!

This offer is valid on tickets for the first 3 shows                  in 2010:

Betrayal: January 15 - February 7, 2010

To                  Kill a Mockingbird: February 26 - March 7, 2010

The                  Lady With All The Answers: April 16 - May 9, 2010

Call 518-445-SHOW (7469)                  TODAY!

PS: It's not too                  late to donate to our 2009 - 2010 Annual Fund!

Call the Box Office                  at 518-445-7469 and mention Code 510 at time of                  purchase.
                  Half Price ticket                  must be for the same show as first ticket. Offer valid on new                  purchases only. Not available with any other discounts and is                  not available online. Sale ends at close of business on                  December 31, 2009.

Capital Repertory Theatre
  111 North  Pearl St.
  Albany, NY 12207
  Phone - 518-445-SHOW (7469)