[Capdist-announce] Confetti Stage Short Play Festival 2nd weekend Play descriptions

stageboynewyork at aol.com stageboynewyork at aol.com
Tue Sep 29 13:17:48 EDT 2009

Thank you to all who came out for the first weekend.  The audiences were amazing!!  I hope you all enjoyed the productions as much as we enjoyed performing them for you.

The second weekend of the 5th Annual Short Play Festival runs this Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights.

The Albany Masonic Hall, 67 Corning Pl. Downtown Albany.

Tickets and FlexTix are available by visiting www.confettistage.com or by calling the box office at 518-242-8015.

Tickets are $15

FlexTix are $50 (5 ticket punch card with incredible flexibility - A SAVINGS OF $25)

This weekend's line up is as follows:

October 1 – 3

The License by Fred Sahner (comedy)
directed by Barry Striefert
A couple discovers how much they know about one another while applying for their marriage license.

The Stone House by Marty Egan (suspense drama)
directed by Neilson Jones
A Manhattan couple purchases a home in the Adirondacks, only to discover its terrifying secret.

Until Death Do We Part by Renee Day (comic / drama)
directed by Patrick Rooney
The death of a close friend brings about the question, “Until Whose Death Do We Part?”

Faint Hearts by Stephen Henel (fantasy)
directed by Jimmy Cupp
Inspired by passages from the novel The Tin Woodsman of Oz by L. Frank Baum. We catch up with Dorothy's one-time companion as he follows his new heart in search of an old flame.

We hope you get to come out and share in the fun!!

Confetti Stage