[Capdist-announce] Our Own ProductionS would like to announce our future shows

Susan Ellis ourownproductionsinc at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 00:25:18 EDT 2012

Our Own ProductionS would like to announce the upcoming shows that we have scheduled:

Our upcoming shows:

2012

I Remember Mama
by John van Druten, adapted from Kathryn Forbes'
Mama's Bank Account
Show dates:  110/26-28 and 11/2-4, 2012
Emmanuel Friedens Church, 218 Nott Terrace, Schenectady, NY 12307
Director:  John Birchler

Inspecting Carol
By Daniel Sullivan and the Seattle Repertory Theatre Company.
Show dates will be the last weekend in November and the first weekend in December. Auditions will be Tues. Sept. 4 and Wed. September 5.
Director: Edmund Metzold.

2013

Spring Awakening
Book and Lyrics by Steven Sater, Music by Duncan Sheik. Based on the play by Frank Wedekind.
Director: Matthew T. Teichner.
Music director: Matthew Streifert.

And

The Glass Menagerie
By Tennessee Williams
Director: Patrick White.

We will also be doing some fundraising activities and an original musical.

Details on these TBA

2014

Mame
Book by Jerome Lawrence and Robert E. Lee. Music and Lyrics by Jerry Herman. Based on the Novel by Patrick Dennis, and the play "AUNTIE MAME" by Lawrence and Lee.
Director: Barry Streifert.