[Capdist-announce] Special ticket offer this weekend at HMT!

info at homemadetheater.org info at homemadetheater.org
Tue Oct 23 13:01:05 EDT 2012

To our friends in the local theater community:

We know how hard it can be to get out and see each other's shows when
we're so busy with our own. Since many of you have been involved in
productions that wrapped up this past Sunday the 21st - we would like to
extend a special offer out to you for our current production of 9 TO 5:
THE MUSICAL. We invite you to take your turn to sit back and let Home Made
Theater entertain you! Grab a cast mate or fellow theater lover and enjoy
a Buy One, Get One deal for our final weekend of 9 TO 5: THE MUSICAL using
our coupon code "FRIEND."

The details:
Purchase one adult ticket in the center orchestra or balcony section and
receive one ticket of equal or lesser value free.
Valid for Friday and Saturday performances only.
Must mention code when ordering over the phone or in person, or enter it
online.
Not valid on previously purchased or reserved tickets.
Offer expires Thursday, October 25 at 4 P.M.