[Capdist-announce] Neil Simon's "Last of the Red Hot Lovers"

RitaLRussell at aol.com RitaLRussell at aol.com
Thu Jan 10 08:16:54 EST 2013

Please send out the following dinner theater announcement.   Thanks.  (I am
sending this to both capdist-announce email addresses as I  don't remember
which one to send the announcements to.  Would you please  remind me which
one it the submission address?  Thanks.)-- Rita  Russell

The Charlton Tavern and
The Galway Little Theater
Invite you to an evening of laughter and great food!!   We proudly  present
Neil Simon’s
“The Last of the Red Hot Lovers”
Beth Graham DeRidder         Rita Russell
John  Sutton
Monday and Tuesday 1/14 & 1/15  - 5:30 p.m.
$12  plus cost of dinner
Tickets – 882-9630 or 882-9854
For Dinner Menu and Other Info
Call the Charlton Tavern – 399-9951