[Capdist-announce] Community Calendar announcement

Linda Hermans info at littletheater27.org
Fri Aug 8 11:29:08 EDT 2014

​Please include the following in your community​ calendar announcements.
 Thank you for your continued support.

There will be two performances of “Broadway Show Tunes” at Little Theater
on the Farm, Saturday, August 16th at 7:00 pm and Wednesday, August 20th at
2:00 pm.
Prepare for an evening of great Broadway Show Tunes. Hear some of your
favorite songs from classics like "Oklahoma", "The King and I", "Hair", and
"Phantom" along with more recent Broadway hits such as "Wicked", "Sweeney
Todd", and "Les Miserables".  You will sing along, laugh, clap your hands
and maybe even shed a tear as we perform show tunes spanning over 50 years
of "The Great White Way"!  Performers will be The Offero Project (8/16
only), Sarabeth and Molly Oddy, Rachel Wright, Devin Funne, Pat Stallmer
and John Muller.
Admission to this show, produced by John Muller, will be $8 ($5 seniors and
students). Refreshments and raffles will be available.#

--
*Linda Hermans*
*Little Theater on the Farm*