[Capdist-announce] Enjoy a great evening of music with Phil Shapiro & Carrie Shore at SLCA - April 2

Sand Lake Center for the Arts info at slca-ctp.org
Sun Mar 27 11:07:11 EDT 2016

Join Sand Lake Center for the Arts as they bring you the very talented Phil
Shapiro and Carrie Shore in Concert on April 2.

Hailing from Ithaca, NY, Phil Shapiro brings his fine finger-style guitar
playing along with Carrie Shore’s classically trained violin playing,

and together they offer an unusual and delightful program of American folk
music, old and new.

So come chase that cabin fever away with a great evening of lively music,
along with delectable desserts and beverages from our Café.

Don’t forget to mark your calendar for April 2 at 8pm. Tickets are $18.
Adults, under 18, $10.

For prepaid reservations or for more information go to www.slca-ctp.org  or
call 674-2007.

This is the second concert of our 2016 Squire Jacob Coffeehouse Concert
Series.

SLCA is located at 2880 NY 43, Averill Park, NY 12018, is handicapped
accessible with plenty of free parking.