[Capdist-announce] The Rembrandt at CCT

Brian Clemente bclemente612 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 10:52:51 EDT 2023

CURTAIN CALL THEATRE presents
The Rembrandt
by Jessica Dickey

The play opens in a modern-day art museum, where three individuals yearn to experience firsthand the wonder and glory of Rembrandt’s work. When a museum guard decides to touch a famous Rembrandt painting, a remarkable journey across the ages ensues. Spanning centuries of human experience, The Rembrandt movingly explores the power of creative expression and the sacrifices we make in the pursuit of love and beauty.

October 12th - October 29th, 2023

The show will run:
Thursday 7:30 PM, Friday & Saturday 8:00 PM, Sunday 2:00 PM
There will be a Saturday matinee performance on October 21st, 2023 at 2:00 PM

All performances take place at:
1 Jeanne Jugan Lane, Latham, NY

All tickets are:
$ 30

For information and reservations call:
(518) 877-7529

Our website is under maintenance at this time. Please call the number above.

The press release is attached and copied below with additional information.  Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thank you.