[Capdist-announce] Fwd: Free Dance Concert: Sketches from the Edge of Flamenco Feb 17 at Arts, Letters, and Numbers

Omonike Akinyemi production at imagequilt.com
Sun Feb 11 17:03:03 EST 2024

Hello!

As requested, I am forwarding my request for this announcement to be posted
to this email address.  Please advise once received.

Omonike Akinyemi

Please see below:

Dear Capital District Dance;

Image Quilt Dance Theater is giving a dance concert of "Sketches from the
Edge of Flamenco" at Arts, Letters, and Numbers studios at 1548 Burden Lake
Rd. on Saturday, February 17, 2024.  Admission is free.  The work features
several Capital Region based dancers:  Omonike Akinyemi, Beth Jacobs, and
members of Image Quilt Dance Theater from New York.  Tickets can be
reserved at *http://imagequilt.ticketleap.com
<http://imagequilt.ticketleap.com>*

I would love to invite you and other members of the Capital District dance
community to come to the concert.  Enclosed please find the flyer and
please do share on your social media pages.

Sincerely,

Omonke Akinyemi
Artistic Director
Image Quilt Dance Theater