[Capdist-announce] (no subject)

Tom Schreck tom at tomschreck.com
Mon Mar 11 12:43:13 EDT 2024

Happy Monday!

Proud to announce that my play, “Elvis & Ali: If I Can Dream” has been
added to the Gitelman & Good Publishing catalog. It is now available around
the country for High School theater programs.
http://www.gitelmangoodpublishers.com/
<http://www.gitelmangoodpublishers.com/?fbclid=IwAR3b9f684lWwvNjUQI7ZXPHWM6n6N-WHDJX9jL1UZHC_CtrcCUQV1nV7fWI>

Brief Synopsis:

In the 70's, at the height of his popularity, music icon Elvis Presley felt
frustrated and alone; he lost his passion for performing. He reached out to
the only person who could understand: fellow icon Muhammad Ali. They met
one fateful afternoon at Ali's vacation home for a wide-ranging and
impactful heart to heart, discussing parents, childhood, faith, politics,
race, and stardom--culminating in an electrifying impromptu performance
that could only be pulled off by The King and The Greatest.

Tom