[Capdist-auditions] Desperately Seeking...

Tracy Blowers tblowers at nycap.rr.com
Tue Dec 27 17:13:33 EST 2011

Hey there,

I'm hoping you can send this to the other email list you have (for theatre contacts, not actors).  I think we will have better luck with that group.  Thanks!

Tracy Blowers

Desperately Seeking some assistance in dressing a set for a TV show filming NEXT WEEK.  We are still looking for:

Curtains for the background (pipe & drape system or something we can easily hang; ideally heavy curtains - i.e.. drapes - in a warm color, suitable for the camera).

Risers (at least 6-8" off the ground to raise talents' seating area)

Podium Modern looking, sleek design (not the traditional wooden variety)

If you have any of these things and you are able to loan them to us for one week (or if you know of someone who can help us), we would be delighted to make a donation to your organization.  Please feel free to contact me via email or cell phone (info below).

Thank you!

Tracy Blowers
519/469-0702

tblowers at nycap.rr.com