[Capdist-auditions] Casting Opera Chorus

Kate Johnson kate at hubbardhall.org
Sun Jul 9 13:52:28 EDT 2017

Hubbard Hall is seeking 1 Soprano, 1 Tenor, and 1 Bass for the *CHORUS* in
Donizetti's *L’elisir d’amore*. Maria Sensi-Sellner will return to the Hall
conduct, with Andrew Nienaber returning to direct, and we will also be
welcoming back principal performers Patrick McNally, Andrew Adelsberger,
and Christopher Lucier. We can provide *mileage reimbursement* to you for
rehearsals and performances, at the nonprofit mileage rate, *up to $150*.

* Chorus rehearsals would begin the evenings of July 26 and 27 from 6-10
pm.   *
If interested please send a video audition or link to you performing
classical or operatic repertoire (preferably in Italian) to
kate at hubbardhall.org.

Hubbard Hall is located at 25 E. Main St. in Cambridge, NY (Just under an
hour from downtown Albany).

*Opera Calendar Chorus Rehearsals (subject to change) *
7/26 – 6-10 pm
7/27 – 6-10 pm

7/28 - 6:30-9:30 pm
7/31 - 5:30-8:30 pm
8/1 - 5:30-8:30 pm
8/2 - 5:30-8:30 pm
8/3 - 5:30-8:30 pm
8/4 - 5:30-8:30 pm
8/6 - WANDEL - 2:30-5:30 pm
8/7 - Orchestra Dress - 7-10 pm
8/8 - Piano Tech - 6-10 pm
8/9 - PWYW - 7 pm
8/11 - Perf 1 – 7 pm
8/12 - Perf 2 – 7 pm
8/16 - Perf 3 – 7 pm
8/18 - Perf 4 – 7 pm
8/20 - Perf 5– 2 pm

L’elisir d’amore
(The elixir of love)
Gaetano Donizetti

Directed by: Andrew Nienaber
Conducted by: Maria Sensi Sellner

Wednesday, August 9 at 7pm (Final Dress/PWYW)
Friday, August 11 at 7pm Opening Night
Saturday, August 12 at 7pm
Wednesday, August 16 at 7pm
Friday, August 18 at 7pm
Sunday, August 20 at 2pm

Please send inquiries to Kate Johnson, Production and Communications
Manager, at kate at hubbardhall.org.

--
Kate Johnson
Production & Communications Manager
kate at hubbardhall.org
Hubbard Hall Projects, Inc.  25 E. Main St.  Cambridge, NY 12816