[Capdist-auditions] Audition for improvisers - REVISED DATE

Heather E. Schwartz heatherestelleschwartz at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 14:12:25 EDT 2022

Will you please post this for us? We've revised our date. Thank you!!

*Audition for Improvisers*

**Sunday, November 20, 2:30 PM**

The Mopco Improv Theatre

10 North Jay Street, Schenectady

Mopco house team "Down the Rabbit Hole" is auditioning for new players to
join our troupe! We need intelligent, creative, adventurous people with
performance experience and some formal improv training. "Down the Rabbit
Hole" has two goals: Develop its members and develop new and different
improv formats.

We are looking for people excited to make an ongoing time commitment. "Down
the Rabbit Hole" currently rehearses on Wednesday evenings each week. When
we perform, it’s generally on a Friday.

*Want to audition?* Send an email to heatherestelleschwartz at gmail.com with
the subject "audition."

*What to expect? *
It's improv, so no need to bring a monologue. You'll be asked to play some
games with members and other auditioners, maybe do a little singing of a
song that doesn't yet exist. That kinda thing.

Hope to see you there!

--
Let's work together!
<https://www.connections-for-kids.com/corporatesolutions>

consumer-friendly copy - attract new customers - engaging emails - improve
communications - timely newsletters - boost employee morale - creative web
copy - nurture your audience - consistent blog posts - convert sales leads
into customers - compelling scripts - increase employee retention