[Capdist-auditions] IMMEDIATE CASTING THIS FRIDAY 10/28 THRILLER FEATURE FILM

C C c.cocca at coccacasting.com
Wed Oct 26 18:11:25 EDT 2022

IMMEDIATE CASTING FOR THIS FRIDAY 10/28 – THRILLER FEATURE FILM

Lucas Veltrie, Producer

Chris Emmons, Director & Writer

SAG-AFTRA New Media

SYNOPSIS:

This film examines the polarization in our country and its relationship to technology through multiple intersecting storylines that converge around a nationwide cyber-attack.

SHOOT DETAILS:

Friday, October 28 - Saugerties, NY

CALL TIME:
7:00pm
This is a 6-8 Hour Shoot - call time is late and be prepared as this may or may not be a very late wrap depending on filming timing.

ROLES:

Rioters & Militia Members (a plus to have any type of Militia gear)

Various scenes depicting chaos

PAY:
$100 cash payment once scene is completed
Catering provided

THIS SCENE:
The militia meets the rioters in an alley, and they begin to shoot at them (with plastic weapons).

COVID:
If you have NOT been vaccinated, please provide proof of your home test within 3 days of shooting.  Send to me and/or bring with you the day of the shoot.

BOOKINGS ARE LIMITED - Please email Carolyn at c.cocca at coccacasting.com with phone number, photo/selfie ok, and where you reside ASAP with the subject line: "THRILLER FILM" or call 646-831-5844 immediately.
Thank you for your interest in our project! Feel free to share this posting.

Carolyn Cocca
Casting Director
New York State & Beyond
646-831-5844