[Capdist-auditions] Be More Chill- fee requiref

Frances DelSignore fachastage at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 13:53:25 EDT 2023

Fallen Chandelier presents Be More Chill". Performances are Nov 29 through Dec 2. Rehearsals are Tuesday, Wednesdays and Thursdays starting at the end of August. We will host an audition workshop for anyone who wants to attend. Follow us on Facebook for more up to date information. Students in grades 8 through 12 are allowed to audition. Take a look.at our new Venue on our Facebook page. Email us at fachastage at gmail.com for a registration form and more information. We have attended a workshop with the original Broadway cast and cannot wait to run this show again!! The fee is $50 for City School District of Albany students and $400.00 for students in any outside district.  All are welcome in our theater family.