[Capdist-auditions] Casting Call

Ryan Todd ryant at brawnmediany.com
Tue Mar 7 16:55:03 EST 2023

Casting Call for Fair Housing Act
Commercial

Location: TBD. (Albany area)

Shoot date:
We are currently accepting
head shots for a commercial shoot to take place in the next 2 weeks between 03/14/23 and
03/24/23. This will be a one day shoot with the time on set being anywhere from
30-45 minutes. We will submit all head shots to the client for them to choose
the roles for the commercial.

Shoot Description:
 These roles are paid parts, where actors will be placed in situations to
convey varied emotions such as disappointment, sadness, irritation,
frustration, or being empowered. We will be shooting in 1 location, indoor for
all but 1 shot (outside on the stairs of an apartment), in the Albany area. We
will be taking video and photo to be used for, but not limited to, television,
social, print, digital, and billboard ads.

Roles to be casted:

Actor 1 / male / age 30-45

Actor 2 / male / age 30-45

Actor 3 / African American
female / age 25-40

Actor
4 / Asian Male / age 25-40

Actor
5 / Asian or African American male / age 60-75

Actor 6 / African American
female / age 30-45

Actor
7 / African American male / age 30-45

Actor
8 / Transgender Person / age 25-40

Actor
9 / Indian or Arabic male / age 45-60

Though these roles are
very specific for a Fair Housing Act ad campaign, they are designed to educate and
empower people to stop housing discrimination. These ads are meant to showcase
scenarios where people may not recognize that housing discrimination is
happening to them and empowers them to know the law and take action. We
encourage all interested people to submit head shots for these roles.

Please submit head shots
and contact information to mailto:RyanT at brawnmediany.com

I look forward to
reviewing your information, thank you.