[Capdist-auditions] Commercial Casting Call

Cameron Gallagher cameron at blackmountainvisuals.com
Tue Mar 14 14:32:20 EDT 2023

Hello!

My name is Cameron Gallagher, I’m a filmmaker and owner of Black Mountain Visuals. The 518 film group (Micah Khan) sent me along this way for a casting call for a Commercial project we have in Late March/Early April. The project is for UMKC along with the State of Colorado in helping educate “Trauma Informed Care” which mainly is how to help care for those (and usually perform exams) on those who have experienced trauma.

We’re in need of

1x “Nurse” or Doctor (this person could be 30-40s)
3x Patients (Male, Female, and Non-Bianary - or willing play) Preferably 20-35

The client is looking for diversity in age, gender, and ethnicity. The project is “fake” B-Roll of before & getting ready for an exam after a traumatic encounter (usually something assault related) and the B-Roll is going to be over experts speaking about how to help conduct this properly.

This project would be 1 Day (probably closer to 4-5 hours) in Glens Falls NY. Breakfast & Lunch is supplied. The client has a fairly low budget of $175 each, but we’re hoping to see what options they have!

Would love to find out how to get info!

Thanks,

Cameron Gallagher
Black Mountain Visuals