[Capdist-auditions] ELEANOR!

scohennewyork at aol.com scohennewyork at aol.com
Fri May 19 11:06:53 EDT 2023

Seeking singers/actors for ELEANOR!, an inspiring musical about the amazing life of Eleanor Roosevelt. Our production of ELEANOR! will be at The Strand in Hudson Falls on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday September 8-10, 2023. Rehearsals will be in Greenwich, New York during July and August, weekday evenings and weekend days. Greenwich is just 20 minutes east of Saratoga Springs. Roles to be filled include that of Hick (includes a stipend) who was Eleanor's later love interest, Eleanor's adult children John and Anna Roosevelt, Franklin's love interest Lucy Paige Mercer, and more. Most actors will play multiple roles. Our musical director is Elizabeth Conant, Nellie Rustick Meier plays Eleanor, and Franklin is played by Bill Douglas. To set up an audition, June 11, 13 or 14, please contact Suzanne at: scohennewyork at aol.com or FB message, or text: 518-480-9071 (no voicemails, please.)

Sent from AOL on Android