[Capdist-auditions] Female actor needed for ONE day of filming the weekend of Nov 17-19

Daniel Kirby kirbydanielh at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 11:11:54 EST 2023

Hello!

            I am seeking a female actor, age 50 or so, to play a small but
key role in a short drama film (film is about 10 minutes long) about a
family preparing for the first Christmas since the death of the
husband/father.  The film shoot location is at a house in Greene County, NY
(about 30 minutes south of Albany). Commitment is for ONE day during the
weekend of November 17-19, based on YOUR schedule/availability.  I am a
student at the New York Film Academy and have a crew coming up from NYC for
the filming.

            Contact me at kirbydanielh at gmail.com for more info.

            Thanks,
             Dan Kirby (writer/director)