[Capdist-auditions] Now's your chance to direct at Home Made Theater

Home Made Theater info at homemadetheater.org
Fri Oct 6 13:56:49 EDT 2023

Dear Theater Enthusiasts and Visionaries,

As we approach a momentous milestone in our theater company's history, we
are excited to invite you to be a part of our 40th Anniversary Celebration!
We believe that our journey over the past four decades has been marked by
incredible talent and passion, and we want to celebrate it with a season
like no other. We'd like to select one title from each of our four decades
to create our 40th anniversary season.

At Home Made Theater, we value diversity, inclusivity, and fresh
perspectives. That's why we are opening the doors wide for our upcoming
anniversary season. We're thrilled to announce a Call for Directors, and we
want YOU to be among the visionaries who shape this extraordinary event. We
are committed to fostering a theater community that is open and welcoming
to all. Whether you're a seasoned director or a newcomer we encourage you
to submit your proposal.

Here's how you can get involved:

1. Explore Our Rich Repertoire: Dive into our treasure trove of past
productions and select a title that resonates with you. Your choice could
be a cornerstone of our 40th-anniversary celebration, so choose wisely!

2. Share Your Vision: Tell us how you plan to bring this chosen title to
life. Outline your vision and your ideas for engaging the broader community.

3. Professional Development Opportunity: As a professionally run community
theater, we offer a unique opportunity for directors to further their
professional development. Directing with us provides a chance to enhance
your skills and contribute to our shared theatrical journey.

4. Champion Inclusivity: We want to hear your ideas for increasing
inclusivity. Explain how you'll create opportunities for all, particularly
those who may not have been involved in our previous productions.

5. Engage Beyond the Stage: Think beyond the performance! Share your ideas
for community engagement, workshops, and educational programs that can make
our 40th-anniversary celebration truly special.

6. Commit to Our Anti-Discrimination Pledge: Rest assured, we are committed
to anti-discrimination and equal opportunity, and all selections will be
made without bias or favoritism.

7. Mark Your Calendar: Keep an eye out for our timeline, including
submission deadlines, review periods, and announcement dates. We can't wait
to reveal the chosen directors who will help us create theater history
together!

This 40th Anniversary Celebration is not just about looking back; it's
about forging a future that is vibrant, inclusive, and reflective of our
values. We invite you to join us on this remarkable journey.

Ready to submit your proposal?
Submit Now!
<https://homemadetheater.org/get-involved/director-submission-form/>

Let's make our 40th-anniversary celebration an unforgettable milestone for
Home Made. Together, we'll write the next chapter of our remarkable
journey. Thank you for being a vital part of our theater family.
[image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/HomeMadeTheater/>  [image:
Twitter] <https://twitter.com/HMTSaratoga>  [image: Instagram]
<https://www.instagram.com/hmtsaratoga/>  [image: Pinterest]
<https://www.pinterest.com/hmtsaratoga/>  [image: Youtube]
<https://www.youtube.com/user/HomeMadeTheater>

Home Made Theater, PO Box 1182, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
www.homemadetheater.org
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001wJ9LWL16g3tF6sumRxTWqIeYlqczbIBXVMEfCMvfODO52Od9TZOSC6LJm0FoK4Nwa72gqgGyKYvarjPxz2tudr_r1OuMwOW3VdKC2kFSFVjpbQcCmVm8g279bSse-SVj5a74UgBcgwAH9ez9mJwr6lWEpWrOStlBEItuyafQQqsbLCmUbyZ7Rw==&c=ipy1-Ob__tDo5rAQ4c9O2dKpsgt5BSS9Voq7SC3Vfr1sGuOo4VtOGw==&ch=zEEEmrtWe8OpyQx4Gwpx076TxpInEw8nRcCbJgpOKORdm-dbrR-Kqg==>