[Capdist-auditions] Accepting Submissions for A Festival of One Acts II

Bunbury Players importantearnest2020 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 10:14:16 EDT 2023

The Bunbury Players are accepting submissions for their second annual
Festival of One-Acts!

Plays *MUST* be 20-25 pages long (*NOT *including Title Page,
Character/Scene Descriptions, etc.) and must be submitted in Standard Play
Format. Works *MUST *be original and not based on or contain previously
copyrighted material.
The submission form link can be found here:
https://forms.gle/auEKMsU56j7C1kL48. *The deadline for submissions is
December 1, 2023*. We ask that writers submit *ONLY* one play to help limit
the size of submissions that our selection team needs to read.
Plays will be presented over the weekend of March 8 & 9, 2023, at the
historic Strand Theatre in Hudson Falls, NY.
For any questions, email andersonme1388 at gmail.com or mrnichols1992 at gmail.com
.

[image:
Essentials-of-Playwriting-How-to-Write-a-Ten-Minute-Play-1080x675.jpg]