[Capdist-auditions] Lights Up! A Variety Show Fundraiser Needs Acts

Confetti Stage confettistageinc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 19:25:01 EDT 2024

[image: Lights Up Poster.jpg]

Confetti Stage is excited to launch our first in person fundraising event
since 2020!
We are looking for a variety of different acts and talents to showcase
during our talent show, ALL AGES WELCOME!
*Acts with children involved will all be scheduled to perform before 8:30pm

When: June 1st 2024 at 7pm (call time for performers is 6pm)
Where: Albany Masonic Temple 67 Corning Place Albany, NY 12207
What: We are looking for a variety of acts, we would like to make this as
PG-13 as possible.

To audition / sign up for a slot please email Marissa Lounello at
marissa.carly123 at gmail.com and confettistageinc at gmail.com and include the
following in your email:
* Subject should read: Confetti Stage Fundraiser June 2024
* Video/Audio submission of  your act if available. (it is ok if you do not
have this)
* A description of your act and any prop/equipment/set up requirements
* How long your act is (acts should ideally be under 15 minutes)
* Your name, email, and phone number
All submissions should be sent no later than May 1st 2024. This will NOT be
extended.

Guidelines for the acts are as follows:
* Acts should be under 15 minutes. Longer acts may be considered depending
on how it will fit into the show lineup.
* Acts should be as PG-13 as possible (if you are unsure about your content
please reach out!)
* Mandatory Zoom meeting on or around 5/18/24 depending on everyone's
availability.
* All acts must be submitted no later than 5/1/24 you will be notified via
email or phone call if you have been selected
* You will have one week (7 calendar days) from the date of approval to
confirm you will be attending. If you do not respond during this timeframe
your slot will be given to someone else.
*Performers are responsible for any and all props/equipment they need for
their performance. Confetti Stage will have a sound and lights set up.
Acceptable acts are as follows (but not limited to):
-Singing
-Bands / Instruments
-Magicians
-Monologues