[Capdist-auditions] Acting Opportunity with Brawn Media

Kate DuBois-Huskie kateh at brawnmediany.com
Thu Apr 25 13:23:46 EDT 2024

Hello,

My name is Kate DuBois-Huskie and I am an Account Manager at Brawn Media in Albany, NY. We are looking for talent for an upcoming virtual learning video project for one of our clients. This is a state-funded project to increase awareness of infection control in certain healthcare settings. Details are below:

We are looking for someone to fill a news anchor role. We will shoot at a local TV news station. Our ideal candidate is a 30-50 year old male fitting the type. There are just a few lines, and they should be delivered in an energetic, slightly 'over-the-top' news anchor way.  A small talent fee will be paid. Additional details are below.