[Capdist-auditions] Music Director/Accompanist needed for Alice in Wonderland

Bunbury Players importantearnest2020 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 11:12:36 EST 2024

The Bunbury Players are looking for a music director/accompanist for our summer production of “Alice in Wonderland”.

Performances will be July 12-14 at the Strand Theatre in Hudson Falls. Rehearsals will held in Clifton Park, beginning in May.

This play with music contains mostly underscoring with a handful of songs, therefore attendance at all rehearsals will not be mandatory. In addition, we will provide a $500 stipend.

If interested, please send an email with your resumé to artistic director Garrett West at importantearnest2020 at gmail.com.