[Capdist-announce] Commedia dell Arte at Hubbard Hall

trpwme at aol.com trpwme at aol.com
Sat Aug 11 11:18:11 EDT 2007

...it was the origin of slapstick, and we're returning to its roots.
See the world-renowned (and aptly-named) "Teatro Pallone"--aka the
Theatre Company at Hubbard Hall--performing Goldoni's outrageously
over-the-top comedy "The Servant of Two Masters," which opens this week
with a pay-what-you-will performance on Wednesday evening, Aug. 15, and
runs through Aug. 26.

All the details you could ever want and then some are here:

http://www.hubbardhall.org/event.php?eventid=118

Apologies if you already know about this, or, even more ironically, are
IN the show yourself. I simply sent this to my "everybody!" list...

Hope to see you there!

-trp