[Capdist-announce] UpStage NY A Hit!

Aaron Holbritter aaronholbritter at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 09:23:20 EST 2007

upstageny.blip.tv

"It's fantastic! What a great idea!"

"It's about time!!!"

"It's interesting, informative, brilliantly conceived and wonderfully executed!"

"So Cool!!!!"

Over three hundred people have watched Episode 1 of UpStage NY, the Capital Regions only Theater News TV Newsmagazine show.  You can watch it too, anytime, right on your computer!

Simply go to upstageny.blip.tv !!!!!

Be sure to check out both Parts I and II of episode one.  Part I starts automatically, then just click on the icon for Part II in the column on the right.

Episode 2 is currently in production and should be up by mid-December.  Join us as we sit down with the Producer and the Team of Directors from Curtain Call Theater, including Resident Director and former One Life to Live star Steve Fletcher, and talk about Auditions.  They'll share their take on what actors can do to increase their chances of getting cast in those coveted roles.  And of course, we'll have once again, Bob's Best Bets!  You won't want to miss this informative episode.

In the meantime, keep supporting theater by volunteering and SEEING SHOWS!!  The best way to show your support is with a bought ticket.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

from the Production Team at "UpStage NY"

upstageny.blip.tv

Aaron S. Holbritter

imperfectio nproductions