[Capdist-announce] Steamer No. 10 Events

Steamer No.10 Theatre art4kids at nycap.rr.com
Fri Dec 14 14:02:39 EST 2007

Hello, from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre!

Nellie Bly: First Woman Reporter takes to the road! In case you missed it
last weekend, you've got one more chance when this radio drama plays at the
Arts Center in Saratoga Springs on Saturday, December 16. Please take note
that we have cancelled the Sunday performance due to the forecast of
inclement weather. To find out about this show, go to
http://timesunion.memlink.com/__page/10030086.100.06.aspx.

Meanwhile, we're still busy at home with Too Deep Entertainment's
presentation of NOISE!, part of our Eclectic Performance Series. To find out
more, go to http://timesunion.memlink.com/__page/10030086.100.18.aspx.

See you soon!

Steamer No. 10 Theatre

http://www.steamer10theatre.org <http://www.steamer10theatre.org/>