[Capdist-announce] Spotlight Players Sponsors a NYC Broadway Bus Trip

FD ferned at nycap.rr.com
Tue Feb 27 07:15:55 EST 2007

*Spotlight Players Community Theater* is sponsoring a bus trip to New
York City on Saturday March 10th.

We will leave at 6:45am from Columbia High School in East Greenbush and
return there at approximately 10:00pm. Tickets are only $40.00! We also
have a very few "special" tickets left for a combination bus/Spamalot
ticket for $120.00.This is a hugely popular and very funny show so if
you haven't gotten the chance to see it yet, there is still time to sign
up for this trip.

Call 229-4779 to reserve your spot today!