[Capdist-announce] Pajama Game...Come wear your Pajamas

Sally Burke jburke6 at nycap.rr.com
Mon Jul 9 12:39:09 EDT 2007

Sally Burke
Not So Common Players
877-5648

July 9, 2007
For Immediate Release
The Pajama Game
July 13, 14, 15 & 19, 20, 21, 22 -7:30 pm FREE
 on the Clifton Common, Clifton Park

Clifton Park: Take a feisty female union leader, a macho factory
superintendent and a frisky romance. sprinkle in some pillow talk,
pajamas and an immortal pop-hit-spawning score. What do you have?  The
Pajama Game! Free Summer Musical Theater on the Clifton Common presented
by Not So Common Players and sponsored by the Town of Clifton Park.
Performance dates are: July 13, 14, 15 & 19, 20, 21, 22-7:30 pm.  The
Pajama Game is directed by Debbie May with Musical Direction by Barret
Germain and produced by Richard Lenehan.

A perfect summer show with lots of memorable songs including  "Hey
There" and "A New Town Is a Blue Town", "I'm Not At All In Love", "Small
Talk" and "There Once Was A Man".  "Steam Heat" and "Hernando's
Hideaway". "Think Of the Time I Save" and "I Would Trust Her" (I'll
Never be Jealous Again"). There is exciting chorus work in the ensembles
"Racing With the Clock". "Seven and a Half Cents" and the rousing "Once
A Year Day".

Additional Information:  Pat O'Donnell: 371-6681; Sally Burke: 877-5648.

sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your
e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.