[Capdist-announce] Honk! The Ugly Duckling Musical

Family Players of NENY, Inc. fpneny at nycap.rr.com
Fri Jul 13 10:01:28 EDT 2007

FAMILY PLAYERS of NENY
presents
HONK!
The Ugly Duckling Musical
Music by George Stiles
Book and Lyrics by Anthony Drewe
Friday/Saturday/Sunday
JULY 13-15 & 20-22
at
7:30pm

at
The Guilderland Performing Arts Center
inside
Tawasentha Park
on Route 146 in Guilderland

The Family Players of Northeastern New York are very excited to present this “egg-cellent” musical about the Ugly Duckling, complete with all the emotions and messages this story offers.  It’s a very entertaining story for all ages – kids will love the lively, bright barnyard while adults will get a kick out of the clever side comments and performances by our talented cast-of-all-ages from throughout the Capital District.

Tickets are available the night of each performance for just $8 for students/seniors and $12 for adults. If you’re interested in group sales (for groups of 10 or more), please contact us at fpneny at nycap.rr.com to make arrangements – we’re glad to help!  Plus we’ll be having some fun events 20 minutes before the show, from Saturday egg hunts to Sunday duck ponds. There is much fun to be had!

We hope you’ll join us for “HONK!” – the story of Ugly, his family, the pals and perils he encounters along the way and, ultimately, the importance of being who you are.  Family Players has been presenting family-friendly entertainment for over 20 years and our cast & crew look forward to entertaining you!  And what better place to experience a lively summer musical than Tawasentha Park, outside, under the stars?  It makes for an egg-ceptional evening.  Hope to see you there!

For more information, please contact production staff members Julie Phillips at 377-3955, julie at paper-clip.com or Mary Kalica at 331-4158 mkalica at aol.com .  Or go to our website at www.familyplayersofneny.com. Thanks so much!