[Capdist-announce] "HONK!" summer show-press release

Julie Phillips julie at paper-clip.com
Tue Jun 26 15:02:42 EDT 2007

“HONK!

The Ugly Duckling Musical”

Presented by the Family Players of Northeastern New York, Inc.

July 13-15 and July 20-22, 2007

at 7:30 pm

At the Guilderland Performing Arts Center Stage in Tawasentha Park,
Guilderland, NY

The Family Players of Northeastern New York are very excited to
present this “egg-cellent” musical about the Ugly Duckling, complete
with all the emotions and messages this story offers.  It’s a very
entertaining story for all ages – kids will love the lively, bright
barnyard while adults will get a kick out of the clever side comments
and performances by our talented cast-of-all-ages from throughout the
Capital District.

Tickets are available the night of each performance for just $8 for
students/seniors and $12 for adults. If you’re interested in group
sales (for groups of 10 or more), please contact us at
fpneny at nycap.rr.com to make arrangements – we’re glad to help!  Plus
we’ll be having some fun events 20 minutes before the show, from
Saturday egg hunts to Sunday duck ponds. There is much fun to be had!

We hope you’ll join us for “HONK!” – the story of Ugly, his family,
the pals and perils he encounters along the way and, ultimately, the
importance of being who you are.  Family Players has been presenting
family-friendly entertainment for over 20 years and our cast & crew
look forward to entertaining you!  And what better place to
experience a lively summer musical than Tawasentha Park, outside,
under the stars?  It makes for an egg-ceptional evening.  Hope to see
you there!

For more information, please contact production staff members Julie
Phillips at 377-3955, julie at paper-clip.com (July 8th on) or Mary
Kalica at 331-4158, mkalica at aol.com (before July 8th).  Thanks so much!