[Capdist-announce] School House Rock Live is coming...

Capital Area Productions caps at nycap.rr.com
Fri Jun 29 12:40:49 EDT 2007

Capital Area Productions Presents...

Thursday, July 12th, Friday, July 13th, Saturday, July 14th at 7pm  &
Sunday, July 15th at 2pm

Genet Elementary School, Route 4, East Greenbush

Tickets are just $5 for children 10 and under, $7 for all others!
To make reservations call 788-1311, or email: caps at nycap.rr.com
www.capitalareaproductions.com

Tom, a school teacher nervous about his first day of teaching, tries to
relax by watching TV. Suddenly, the Schoolhouse Rock bunch appear in his
living room and proceed to show him how to win his students over with
imagination and music, through beloved Schoolhouse Rock songs that cover a
variety of subjects: math, science, history and grammar.
Like the classic television series, Schoolhouse Rock Live! Junior is a hip,
entertaining and educational treat that shows young people that learning can
be as fun as you choose to make it.
Capital Area Productions, dedicated to providing opportunities for our youth
was recently named as one of the Top 3 Children's Theater Groups by the
Times Union Readers Poll "Best of 2007".  Don't miss this opportunity to see
over 30 of our local children from all across the Capital Region perform
this great show!