[Capdist-announce] Steamer No. 10 Events

Steamer No.10 Theatre art4kids at nycap.rr.com
Mon Mar 26 13:33:38 EDT 2007

Hello, from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre!

This weekend, March 30-April 1, is for the adults. We are hosting Theater
Voices' staged reading of A Delicate Balance as part of our Eclectic
Performance Series, and it is FREE! For more information, go to
http://timesunion.memlink.com/__page/10030086.100.18.aspx.

Vacation Daze is next, running April 9-13, providing some distraction for
kids home for spring break. Two shows in our April Vacation Daze Series are
already sold out, so purchase or reserve your tickets while you still can!
For more information, go to
http://timesunion.memlink.com/__page/10030086.100.20.aspx.

See you soon!

Steamer No. 10 Theatre