[Capdist-announce] (no subject)

roe dschooly at nycap.rr.com
Wed May 30 13:45:46 EDT 2007

SCHENECTADY, NY - The Schenectady Civic Players will present Reading
Allowed!, a staged reading of The Kathy and Mo Show: Parallel Lives,
as a benefit for the Yates Magnet School on Friday, June 8 and
Saturday, June 9, 2007 at 8PM.
	"Schenectady Civic is pleased to be actively supporting the arts and
literacy at Yates," said the Playhouse President, Patricia Hoffman.
"Yates has been doing a great job of developing our future audience
members and we want to help the program along." This year,
fundraisers at the theater have helped Yates pay for more arts
experiences, including the very popular and successful Dance Crazy
program.
	The Kathy and Mo Show: Parallel Lives was a successful stage show
that eventually became an award winning HBO special. It is comprised
of a series of comic scenes dealing with topics like love, women's
rights, relationships, and even... dolphin-free tuna!
	A staged reading, The Kathy and Mo Show will take place June 8th and
9th at 8:00 p.m. The admission price is $8 for general seating. The
theater is located at 12 So. Church St., in Schenectady's historic
Stockade District – one block off of State Street. For further
information and tickets, pleases call 518-382-2081.