[Capdist-announce] GailSez.com Has Been Hijacked

gailmburns at adelphia.net gailmburns at adelphia.net
Mon Nov 19 11:32:14 EST 2007

Friends in the Capital District -

For the past seven years I have worked hard to make my Web site, www.GailSez.com, the most complete listing of theatrical events in the region.  I earn no money from the site, it has been my labor of love and gift to the theatrical community that I admire.

On November 17 my domain name was hijacked and is being held for ransom.  I am deeply distressed and want to get the word out as soon as possible that my site does still exist, just not at the URL you are used to.  Please bookmark:
http://Myvanwy.tripod.com/index.html

I know a whole lot more about the theatre than I do about the law, so please pass on the new URL and be patient while I work to resolve this problem!

Gail M. Burns
gailmburns at adelphia.net