[Capdist-announce] Steamer No. 10 Events

Steamer No.10 Theatre art4kids at nycap.rr.com
Wed Nov 28 11:50:16 EST 2007

Hello, from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre!

The Mop and Bucket Company returns! They just completed a run at Proctor's
Upstairs at 440 to sold out audiences. Now they are ready to let their show
run wild at the Steamer No. 10 on December 1 as part of our Eclectic
Performance Series. To find out more, go to
http://timesunion.memlink.com/__page/10030086.100.18.aspx.

The following weekend, December 7-9, we've got two options:

-Nellie Bly: First Woman Reporter is our Kids' Fare offering, for only one
weekend at Steamer No. 10. To find out about this show, go to
http://timesunion.memlink.com/__page/10030086.100.06.aspx.

-Too Deep Entertainment's presentation of Noise is part of our Eclectic
Performance Series, following up on their sold out run of All My Black
Children. To find out more, go to
http://timesunion.memlink.com/__page/10030086.100.18.aspx.

See you soon!

Steamer No. 10 Theatre

 <http://www.steamer10theatre.org/> http://www.steamer10theatre.org

If you do not wish to receive updates from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre send
an e-mail with your name and the e-mail address at which you received this
message to   <mailto:art4kids at nycap.rr.com?subject=Removal>
mailto:art4kids at nycap.rr.com?subject=Removal.