[Capdist-announce] "Dirty Talk" - Staged Reading-Last Reminder

Aaron Holbritter aaronholbritter at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 12 19:52:25 EDT 2007

Hey All!!!

  Just wanted to let you know one last time that there’s a staged reading coming up at Home Made Theater.   I am directing and will be acting in with Brian Agosta a staged reading of Michael Puzzo’s “The Dirty Talk”.  It’s a fantastic comedy that involves two guys, an isolated cabin, a rainstorm and the Internet, but it’s not what you think
or is it?

  This is part of the Shuster reading series and will take place on October 14th, Sunday, at 3PM .  Admission is totally free.  The play is definitely for mature audiences.

  For those of you who haven’t heard of Michael  Puzzo yet, “The Dirty Talk” premiered at the 2005 New York Fringe Festival.  An off-off broadway production of the play was presented this year by Center Stage.  The New York Times said: “A delicious two-hander by Michael Puzzo about strangers stranded in a hunting cabin. How they came to be there is hilariously doled out by Mr. Puzzo along with thoughts about identity, the Internet and the liar in us all
as rewarding a trip off the beaten path as you’ll make.”

  Brian and I hope you’ll come and enjoy this fresh, new, funny play from a playwright we’re going to be hearing a lot about.  This reading will leave you with a lot to think about, and a lot to talk about, some of it might even be dirty!

  Brian and I,  on behalf of everyone at HMT and those behind The Shuster Series, look forward to seeing you at this fun event!

  Aaron