[Capdist-announce] BING BAMBOO ROOM BURLESQUE

Amanda Brinke abrinke at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 13:18:11 EDT 2007

3rd Anniversary show of the BING BAMBOO ROOM BURLESQUE

Monday, September 24th @ 8PM & 10PM (doors open @ 7PM)

Upstairs at Club Phoenix, 348 Central Ave, (between Quail and Ontario), Albany

The cost is $8 and is open to all 21 and over.

Helping in the celebration of the event are Mister James, Mentalist-Cory Haines, Miss Ryder, Xzavier Lastat, Brent and Miss Sandi and as always our lovable host Mr.Guy Smiley. But wait there is more..special surprises are being planned for through the evening. Come and join us it is the end of
summer and the beginning of our 3rd season!

http://www.bingbambooroomburlesque.org/