[Capdist-announce] Steamer No. 10 Events

Steamer No.10 Theatre art4kids at nycap.rr.com
Wed Apr 2 20:42:13 EDT 2008

Hello, from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre!

It's the last weekend for Tom Sawyer at the Steamer No. 10 Theatre. We've
got a very exciting show on our hands, with all the best parts of Mark
Twain's seminal novel: Aunt Polly's Fence, Huck Finn, Becky Thatcher, Injun
Joe, Jackson's Island, Buried Treasure, and the Caves. If you want your next
theatre experience to be an adventure, this is the right show for you.
Bringing it all to life are Rebecca Boswell, Franklin Crump, David Gould,
and Brian Sheldon. Eric Rose directs. To find out more, go to
<http://timesunion.memlink.com/__page/10030086.100.09.aspx>
http://timesunion.memlink.com/__page/10030086.100.09.aspx.

On April 5 we will be hosting the old-timey music of the Landfill Mountain
Boys and April 11-13 Theater Voices will present Molly Sweeney, directed by
John Romeo. Both are part of our Eclectic Performance Series. For more
information go to
<http://timesunion.memlink.com/__page/10030086.100.18.aspx>
http://timesunion.memlink.com/__page/10030086.100.18.aspx.

We've been selling tickets for April Vacation Daze, and a few performances
are almost sold out already. Take a look at what's coming up and purchase or
reserve early:  <http://timesunion.memlink.com/__page/10030086.100.17.aspx>
http://timesunion.memlink.com/__page/10030086.100.17.aspx.

See you soon,

Steamer No. 10 Theatre