[Capdist-announce] Village Stage Memebershp Drive

The_Village_Stage The_Village_Stage at nycap.rr.com
Sat Apr 5 16:53:50 EDT 2008

2008 Membership Drive
Best regards to all,

     We're not just two Shows each year .

We're moving forward with a lot of energy:

·        'The Importance of Being Earnest' is in rehearsal!

·        Our new website will be on line by the end of April!

·        We're planning our shows through 2010

·        The 2008-09 season will be unveiled at the May show

·          It's the '08 "Community Theater Stimulus Package" .

And now we need you!

Become a member of The Village Stage!  Your membership sustains local community theater and welcomes you into our family of talented, dedicated, and creative artists!

Simply open the Membership Application & jump in!

In addition to the membership benefits included we're also going to expand the social schedule:

·        A golf outing this summer

·        Bowling in the early fall

Other? Why not just hear from you?

Take a look at the other attachment - 'Volunteer Application'

You have skills & we need them!

The 'fun train' is boarding; get your ticket now!!

Respectfully,

The Village Stage