[Capdist-announce] improv workshop listing

Julie Phillips julie at paper-clip.com
Wed Apr 30 00:50:26 EDT 2008

Hello,

My name is Julie Phillips and I work with the Family Players of
Northeastern NY, a not-for-profit community theater group in the
Capital Region. We would sure appreciate having our improv workshop/
performance with The Mop & Bucket Company, mentioned below, listed in
your community events calendar. The event is open to everyone!

Thanks so much,
   Julie Phillips (377-3955)

Improve with Improv!

Join the Family Players of NENY on Saturday, May 10 from 11 am-2 pm
for an Improv Workshop & Performance with The Mop & Bucket Company
improvisational theatre group. No experience is necessary and people
of ALL ages are welcome.

$12 per person (includes lunch)
Held at Sand Creek Middle School, 329 Sand Creek Road, Albany, NY 12205

Please RSVP by MAY 9 to 377-3955 or juliepaperclip at yahoo.com.