[Capdist-announce] Calendar - Capital District Improv Jams - Aug thru Oct

Mop & Bucket Co. Publicity pr at mopco.org
Tue Aug 12 09:42:38 EDT 2008

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

CALENDAR - IMPROV JAM - 4th Thursday  of the Month

                     Aug 28, Sept 25, Oct 23 at 8 p.m.  (Free)

CLASSIFICATION:  THEATRE/ Improv

PRINT RES PHOTOS AVAILABLE AT: http://mopco.org/page10.html

VENUE:  Muddy Cup at Proctors, State St, Schenectady  (No Admission Cost)

PRESENTER:  Capital District Improv Jams - Hosted by The Mop & Bucket
Company

SCHENECTADY --- The Mop & Bucket Company hosts the Capital District Improv
Jams where anyone can perform on every 4th Thursdays of the month at 8 p.m.

Come play along with members of The Mop & Bucket Company, anyone - and that
means you - will have the opportunity to perform in our most popular and
fun-filled formats.  Whether you're a beginner or have a few years under
your belt, you need to be at the C.D.I. Jams!

No interest in being onstage as a performer?  Everyone is more than welcome
to watch!  There would not be a jam without an audience.

For more information on MopCo shows and workshops go to:
http://www.mopco.org <http://www.mopco.org/> , call 577- MPCO (6726)

 <http://www.mopco.org/> About The Mop & Bucket Company:

The Mop & Bucket Co. has been called The Capital District's favorite improv
troupe. The company is in residence this year at Proctors, and performs
publicly and privately at various venues around the region.

CONTACTS:

PR at mopco.org

http://www.mopco.org

577-MPCO (577-6726)