[Capdist-announce] December Family Shows at Steamer No.10 Theatre

Ric Chesser art4kids at nycap.rr.com
Sat Dec 6 11:04:30 EST 2008

Seasons Greetings from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre!
<http://161.58.126.210/default.htm>

This weekend our newest Kids' Fare
<http://161.58.126.210/Pages/Kids%20Fare.htm>  production,
<http://161.58.126.210/Pages/Kids%20Fare%20Pages/Sinterklaas.htm> Waiting
for Sinterklaas: The Search for Santa, will debut.  It shows the origin and
evolution of many popular Christmas traditions, all through the eyes a child
and his grandmother. Steamer No. 10 veteran Eric Rose returns to direct our
talented Snow White cast of Rebecca Boswell, Matthew MacArevy, and Agnes
Kapusta Skiff, along with newcomer Robert Rice. Sinterklaas runs December 6,
7, 13, 14 at 3 pm and December 7, 14 at 11 am with Special Performances on
December 20 at 3 pm & December 21 at 11 am at The Arts Center
<http://www.saratoga-arts.org/>  in Saratoga Springs. Come join us for a
heartwarming tale of traditions that find their own way to be celebrated -
particularly when the tradition teaches children about good behavior and its
reward.

This is also a good time to remind you about our upcoming
<http://161.58.126.210/Pages/Vacation%20Daze%20Pages/December%20Vacation%20D
aze.htm> December Vacation Daze Series, running Saturday, December 27th
through Tuesday, December 30th. Our scheduled performers include Magician
Dave McDonald, Andy "The Music Man" Morse, The Puppet People, and Henry the
Juggler!

See you soon,

Steamer No. 10 Theatre

http://www.steamer10theatre.org <http://www.steamer10theatre.org/>

If you do not wish to receive updates from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre send
an e-mail with your name and the e-mail address at which you received this
message to  mailto:art4kids at nycap.rr.com?subject=Removal.