[Capdist-announce] Schenectady Civic Palyers to Host Holiday Party - December 20th starting at 7:00 PM

tomh823 at aol.com tomh823 at aol.com
Tue Dec 16 13:25:47 EST 2008

Schenectady Civic Players would like to invite all of our theater friends to a Holiday party at the Playhouse,
12 South Church Street, Schenectady this Saturday starting at 7:00 PM.? Food?and drink?will be available complements of SCP -?we ask that people please bring an appetizer,?salad, side dish, or snack?to compliment the feast.? Festivities planned for the event include a carol sing with Val Lord starting at 8:00 PM, and holiday videos ( the Grinch, Charlie Brown and others!) in our plush new seats?upstairs.

Please contact Matthew Moross at 346 5115 to coordinate your favorite dish to share or to get suggestion of what may be needed.

Come join us ofr an evening of fun and frolic to celebrate the season!