[Capdist-announce] UpStageNY - Episode 2

Aaron Holbritter aaron.s.holbritter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 23:45:49 EST 2008

It's been a little while, but we've finally got Episode two in the can.
Join us as UpStage NY gets UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS to the dressing room for
Curtain Call Theater's production of "A Few Good Men". Join us as we go talk
with Casey Cieszynski, the only woman in a production of 11 other men, in
what could very well be the smallest dressing room in. theaterdom.  You can
check out this fun, laugh-filled episode simply by clicking below:

upstageny.blip.tv

Be sure to leave comments and tell your friends. We had over three hundred
views of our first episode, let's see if we can beat that with episode
2!!!!!  Thanks to everyone for thier support!.

--
Aaron S. Holbritter